LINGERIE SHOWER IDEAS
LINGERIE SHOWER INVITATIONS:
• Use white cardstock and cut small enough to fit into the envelope without folding. Cut out a picture of a sexy nightie or lacy underwear and use it as your pattern. Write the information on this cutout. You could add satin ribbon or a pretty lace to make it more realistic
• On a white cardstock, have shower wording as top 1/2 of invitation and bottom 1/2 put a clip art or die of a high-heeled shoe at the bottom in red or black – cut a portion of a marabou feather boa poof and add to the toe of the shoe with hot glue.
LINGERIE SHOWER DECORATIONS:
• Hang a clothes line above your table and hang cute, colorful panties from clothespins – give to the guest of honor after shower is over
• Use lots of lace for a sweet shower – use lots of feather boas for a more fun and funky shower
• Use garlands of pearls as decoration on the tables (found at local craft stores)
• Use tablecloths with a animal print for a WILD theme!
LINGERIE SHOWER GAMES/ACTIVITIES:
• Have each guest write anonymous advice for the bride-to-be on her wedding night – have her read aloud before opening each present for a good laugh
• As the bride opens each gift, have a note-taker write down some of the bride’s responses as she opens the gifts – string some of the responses together to answer the question “What will the bride say on her wedding night?”
• Instruct on your invitation for each guest to bring a super-naughty panty and $1 Lotto ticket in a paper bag. Have the bride-to-be scratch off the lotto ticket – if she wins then she does not have to show the panty but if she loses, crank the music up loud and let her strut her stuff wearing the panty (over her clothes)!!
• Have the girls come over in their pajamas and treat the whole party as a sleepover and play games like “Truth or Dare”
• Distribute a little bit of play dough to every guest and have them all take a few minutes to mold a "body part" out of the play dough – have the bride-to-be pick the best creation!
• On the invitation, ask everyone to bring an unwrapped new pair of underwear for the guest of honor and have them discreetly drop it into a bag or basket as they arrive at the shower. Play a game of Whose Panties are These? by having her guess which guest brought which panty – if she gets it right, then she gets to keep them, if she gets it wrong, then she has to try again. The bride-to-be goes home with a new panty wardrobe!
• Play a game of Pass the Teddy – have everyone sit in a circle with the music playing – everyone passes around a multi-layered wrapped “teddy” in the circle and when the music stops – that person has to unwrap a layer of paper – before the game starts, tell everyone that whoever gets to the last layer of wrap – has to model the teddy and of course NO ONE wants to do that. After the last person has the last layer or wrap – instruct them to go into the bedroom and come out to model the “teddy” which will REALLY be a teddy bear!!
LINGERIE PARTY FAVORS:
• Playgirl Magazine
• Massage Oil with custom label
• Condom lollipops
• Scented bath oils or potpourri in a sachet bag for guests to place in their panty drawer – use a tag with a fun thank you saying (one idea – “For Your Drawers”)
• Sachet bag filled with Red Hot Candies with a tag that says “Thank you for making Susan’s honeymoon night ‘Red Hot’”