BREAK UP PARTY IDEAS:
* Just a note to say Partymall.com does not promote breaking up or divorcing, but sometimes it happens and throwing a party is a fun way to make someone feel better when they are going through a hard time in their life.
• Pamper the new divorcee with her closest girlfriends by having your hair and make up done and going out on the town!
• Have the girls get-together with an evening at home – hire a masseuse that has a travel table to come and give massages to all the girls – all the girls can chip in extra for new divorcee to get THE WORKS!
• Rent a good girly break-up movie like First Wives Club, The Break-Up, Waiting to Exhale or Le Divorce with all the girls – for ultra laid back party – ask your girls friends to come in their pajamas!
• Have all of the closest girlfriends get together that have helped the new divorcee throughout all of the problems and write down together all of the terrible things the spouse did during the marriage – when finished burn it!
• Ask the guests to bring books for dating or self-help books for life after divorce – along with CHOCOLATE!
• Have all the girls get together at your local spa for a relaxing time.
• For a fun weekend to really get the new divorcee’s mind off of the break-up, plan a girl trip to Las Vegas, New York City, or a weekend at the beach.
• Hire a photographer that caters to tasteful boudoir pictures and have them come to a home that all the new divorcee’s closest girl friends feel comfortable with, hire a make-up artist and a hair-stylist and all the girls can have a photo shoot – everyone will feel beautiful! (and even better to find a photographer that knows Photoshop so they can take away any blemishes!!)
• Have the girls get together and ask them to bring a card or note declaring why it can be fun to be single.
• Make sure you get a cake that is shaped like a "body part" of the significant other so that you can have fun cutting into it.
• Have a ritual burning of any items that the new divorcee would like to get rid of like pictures, marriage license or cards, etc.
• Have a karaoke party or go to a karaoke party and you can only sing Divorce songs – like “Goodbye Earl” by Dixie Chicks, “Cry Me a River” by Justin Timberlake, “Before He Cheats” by Carrie Underwood, “The Thunder Rolls” by Garth Brooks, “Cold Day in July” by the Dixie Chicks (there are tons of them – especially country songs!)