BACHELOR PARTY IDEAS
DIFFERENT BACHELOR PARTY/THEME IDEAS:
• Organize a big sports tournament with sports like basketball, volleyball, golf, soccer, football, baseball and/or tennis
• Organize one sports game (like football or basketball) with the guys and have a big tail-gating party that people can come and watch the big game!
• Plan a big trip to Las Vegas or any other fun destination
• Make sure that the groom-to-be is humiliated one way or another - like an embarrassing t-shirt to wear or a goofy hat
• Each guy at bachelor party comes up with a “task” that the groom-to-be has to do while they are out in order to “earn” his free drinks – once the groom completes his task, the person that wrote the task has to buy the drink
• Go on a gambling trip – all winnings go to the groom-to-be
• Go on an EXTREME sport weekend doing activities like skydiving, whitewater rafting, kayaking, cattle wrangling, fishing (fly, spear, lake, deep sea, shark), motor racing (jet ski, ATV, snow mobile, carts, Nascar & buggies), hiking, snow skiing, shooting skeet, paintball, archery, hunting, camping
• Form a game of laser tag or paintball
• Take the guys to a sporting event (football, basketball, hockey, etc) – go in style and rent out box seats!!
• Try a co-ed bachelor/ette party – each party will have dinner and drinks on their own but meet up towards the end of the evening in a central location so that everyone can dance and have fun together
• Form a Game of Poker with a small group of close friends